Tuesday

Hey there. Hope all is well.

I'm excited to share that along side of Avon & singing, I have began a journey as a Marketing Executive with an A+ BBB Company called Melaleuca.

Have you heard of this company?

Melaleuca products are supreme & manufactures over 600 necessity products that you and I already buy on a daily basis.

The difference is that Melaleuca products does not include the toxins that make consumers SICK on a daily basis.

Watch This 5 Minute Video to Learn the Truth About the Toxins in Your Home https://youtu.be/tUSHMNCFG48

MELALEUCA gives you Whole Foods Quality at Wal-Mart prices.

Switching stores made sense to me and now I'm motivated to go for a promotion in my new business this month. All I need is 8 customers who are willing to experience Melaleuca products!!

There is no risk to enroll as Melaleuca Members are backed with a "60 Day No Questions asked Money Back Guarantee!

Take a visual look at products!
https://youtu.be/9quyfaDPFL4

View the current catalog online:
www.livetotalwellness.net

Will you be one of my 8 customers?

Keep in mind, there will be NO NEW MONEY NEEDED and your current BUDGET will NOT be disturbed.

Simply switch a portion of your shopping habits from the stores you normally shop at, to shop at Melaleuca as one of MY customers! :-)

Ask me how to open your own Melaleuca Business. I will show you how!

I look forward to your reply and enrolling you as a Melaleuca Member.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment