Friday

Do you know what today is?

Do you know what today is? My Avon Partner @Ella Hansen remembered. It was refreshing to receive this Sweet Hand Written Note Wishing Me A Happy Avon 9th Anniversary. Thank you @Ella. #thebestisyettocome #doyouknowwhattodayis

I started selling Avon 1 month after my last son was born. 9 YEARS AGO!

I believe it is very important to be available for my baby. especially since I had worked SO HARD and spent Many hours away from my first two children when they were young :-(.

Avon has given me the opportunity to be with my children and earn a living ON MY TERMS.

Avon has also gave me the opportunity to travel places that I never dreamed I would have traveled.

The first vacation I have earned with Avon was to Punta Cana it's very beautiful there. I'll always continue to be an Avon representative as this company provides beauty with a purpose. My purpose for starting Avon was to gain the flexibility to be available for my family and to raise them to be responsible adults. Thank you Avon.

To learn more about becoming an Avon representative please feel free to contact me I'm more than happy to show you how you can make Avon work for you as well.

Karla
www.youravon.com/karlasmith
708-491-9184

No comments:

Post a Comment